Document Controller/Site Clerk (Developer)
€35-40k (Attractive package)
ICDS have been retained by a leading housing developer who are currently working on multiple housing projects across West Dublin and Kildare.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing full, effective and timely support to the project teams including project administration and document control and support for the construction team.
Role will report to the Site Manager, supporting the Construction Site Staff with administrative duties and site documentation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting the Program Manager in on-boarding projects and project teams to our Aconex platform
- Assisting in set-up of new projects on Aconex
- Assisting the project team with document control
- Ensuring the correct administration of project documents
- Managing and controlling use of document management processes
- Ensuring latest revisions are administered and distributed promptly
- Assisting project team members in using Aconex our document management system
- Responsible for checking the compliance and quality of documents as per Project and Aconex
- 2+ years plus in a construction document controller or Site Clerk position
- Previous experience of using Aconex or similar
- Excellent understanding of MS Office package
- Understanding of construction projects and documents
- Experience of working in a multi-project environment
- Experience using SharePoint
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200