Position: Design Manager
Our client are recognised as one of the leading Building Contractors in Ireland. They are a dynamic main contractor leading with over 40 years of experience. They specialise in commercial and public, residential, healthcare, and fit out sectors.
Location: Office based- Dublin
Salary: Highly Competitive
Our client is looking for an experienced lead Design Manager who has worked for a main contractor previously. This role is to work on residential projects.
You will ideally have experience leading residential projects previously. You will need to be able to lead meetings with external design teams and ensure that they are delivering design on time, within budget, and at the desired quality.
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Understand the client’s brief, ERs, specification & drawings; assist if any ER discrepancies arise
- Prepare trackers to manage the full D&B build process using pro-forrmas from the Intranet
- Develop the Design Risk Assessment (DRA) and assist in the ongoing Technical Audits
- Produce the information release schedule (IRS) Building and MEP using ACL Pro-forma docs and formally agree on it with the Design Team
- Assist in the development of the procurement schedule
- Chair & manage design team meetings including production & issue minutes
- Provide value engineering and buildability reviews with technical feedback to the project team
- Manage and track the design development process
- Develop sub-contractors and Suppliers’ design/specs with the design team ensuring that full ER and Statutory compliance is met
- Ensure Design Team comply with Planning Consent & Building Regulations
- Co-ordinate drawings and check that the drawings comply with the ER’s and Standards
- Direct the sampling process including the production of the sign of the samples off Pro-forma
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.