CSA Project Manager
Europe (Denmark / Ireland)
About the opportunity
Due to our clients successful growth they require a CSA Project Manager for a Data Centre project in Ireland & Mainland Europe. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in building Data Centres from the ground up.
• Establish performance and delivery criteria, ensuring that client requirements are being met
• Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate
• Liaise with the client on KPI development and implementation
• Champion company Safety implementation on site and at site Safety Leadership Teams
• Report weekly client update meetings
• Authorise the issuance of contracts, purchase orders, and change orders
• Approve contractor invoices for payment
• Represent the Company in business with customers, consultants, contractors, and other public and/or private agencies and organisations
• Research and prepare various reports pertaining to contractual issues, operations, policies, procedures, and/or other issues, as appropriate
• Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors
Negotiatiable salary, accommodation, flights, living allowances, holiday, pension & lots more!
Please apply for more information or by contacting Bradley at ICDS Recruitment