Cost Planning Manager | Dublin (Hybrid)
€ Six Fig. Bonus. Pension & several benefits
Unique opportunity for a high caliber, senior commercial professional with quantity surveying, estimating skills to join the Cost Planning Department, to assist in the provision of quantity surveying services under the direction of senior management undertaking pre-contract duties.
· Act as a senior member of the cost planning team tasked with the preparation of cost plans from early feasibility through to detailed cost planning ready for handover to project team.
· Participation in design team meetings through the design phases offering cost advice to ensure the financial viability of the project without compromising the design.
· Ensure that the design team stay cognizant of the most efficient unit types, unit and project layouts and building materials when progressing a scheme design.
· Liaison with project delivery teams ensuring construction budgets for upcoming developments are robust.
· Liaising with the sales teams to ensure specifications and budgets properly reflect the market expectations of each project.
· Taking off Quantities to create Bills of Quantities for upcoming developments, interpreting those BoQ’s to provide site teams with working documents and budgets.
· Interrogation of current project exit costs to ensure real time cost data is informing new projects.
· Development / maintenance of a databank of the companies costs to assist the ongoing Cost Estimation and Financial Appraisal process.
· Prepare Part V applications to Local Authorities and follow those submissions to ensure compliance is achieved.
· Liaising and engaging PQS consultant to prepare BOQ for the project budget. ensuring the PQS has the latest information.
· Attend meetings and undertake site visits.
Search & contact Matthew Walsh on LinkedIn, email email@example.com, or call 087-145-5517 for more details.