Our client is a Global retail brand. This is a key appointment for them as they rollout new stores across Ireland.
You will manage Construction and ancillary development costs associated with retail projects to achieve business needs including management of risk mitigation strategies.
You will provide cost leadership through the development and management of robust feasibility studies including but not limited to budget preparation and trend analysis.
Working as part of the commercial team based in Dublin, you will contribute to the development of innovative strategies to deliver high quality projects at viable costs to the business whilst engaging commercial negotiations with developers and third parties.
Essential knowledge, education, skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in quantity surveying or a related field
• Minimum 5 years of experience in construction cost management – PQS or Contractor/Developer experience
• Possess a detailed knowledge of construction procedures and procurement processes
• Experience with planning, design, new build, fit out and refurbishment works project delivery methods
• Experience in conceptual project budgeting and scheduling, project planning, design and cost estimating at various project stages
On offer is a highly competitive base salary + car allowance + pension + bonus of up to 25% (50% based on company performance/50% based on individual performance) + many other benefits!
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS