Coordinator (Skilled Trades) | Dublin, Leinster | €Neg+ Package
Required for top 5, tier 1 national main contractor to manage and administer all duties associated with a large transient skilled labour force, ensuring quality management of same. Ideally suited to candidate with Industrial Relations experience in construction or Labour Hire experience from an agency background.
- Responsible for Industrial Relations with skilled trades and operatives.
- Advise senior management on Labour trends for each project.
- Manage the sourcing of all directly employed & agency hired trades / operatives.
- Ensure all relevant documentation is updated in accordance current legislation.
- Maintain and develope good working associations with Industrial Relations personnel within the governing bodies and the construction industry in general.
- Assist in administering all relevant documents in ‘real-time’ via company IT system.
Email… Barry Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org