Contracts Manager (Precast)
£Neg + Transport + Package
Required for leading precast provider to work on projects in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
- Effectively manage site-based activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Attend pre-contract meetings and agree programmes and site access.
- Prepare method statements, including lift plans.
- Carry out site visits to check access, confirm readiness and review progress.
- Manage all installation crews, including directly employed and sub-contractors, and ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and promptly.
- Liaising with customers/clients regarding changes to programme and design. Notify any change in delivery schedules and agree alternative arrangements.
- Manage and audit health and safety of all installation crews on site.
- Ensure all subcontract and directly employed fitters follow the PFF Code of Practice for Safe Installation.
- Liaise with the company QS and planning teams to ensure smooth running of site operations and full recovery of costs.
- Collate and produce information to attend and effectively negotiate claims meetings when required.
- Deal promptly and professionally with customer comments.
- Record any site instructions or variations and providing QS with records with which to apply for payment.
- Manage activities of supply only contracts. Attend site and advise on safe and effective methods of work.
- Proven contracts experience, experience of craneage and site management preferably within precast, construction or manufacturing industry
- Knowledge and experience of drafting Method Statement/ Risk Assessments/ Safe Working Procedures and Health and Safety auditing on sites
- CSCS Managers Black Card
- CPCS Appointed Persons (Lifting Operations)
- Valid Construction Skills Health And Safety Test In Construction,
- Construction Skills Managerial and Professional Health and Safety Test.
- Commercial awareness of all associated costs on sites
Precast experience would be beneficial.
To register your interest, please send CV, or call +353 01-632-1200 to discuss.