Contracts Manager (Precast) - Northern Ireland
£Neg + Transport + Package
Contracts Manager required for leading precast provider to work on projects in Northern Ireland and Ireland.
• Effectively manage site-based activities to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
• Prepare method statements, including lift plans.
• Carry out site visits to check access, confirm readiness and review progress.
• Liaising with customers/clients regarding changes to programme and design. Notify any change in delivery schedules and agree alternative arrangements.
• Record any site instructions or variations and providing QS with records with which to apply for payment etc.
• Proven contracts experience, experience of craneage and site management preferably within precast, construction or manufacturing industry
• CSCS Managers Black Card
• CPCS Appointed Persons (Lifting Operations)
• Construction Skills Managerial and Professional Health and Safety Test.
• Commercial awareness of all associated costs on sites
• Precast experience would be beneficial.
Please forward your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit www.icds.ie/build for others.