Position: Contracts Manager
Client: Ireland's Leading T1 Contractor
The Contracts Manager will be the senior site leader and will have overall responsibility for the delivery of the project(s) and financial performance of the contract (with support from the QS). The key elements of this role are to co-ordinate all aspects of the contract, to ensure that the project meets the client expectations.
▪ Prepare the programme, method statements and submission
▪ Produce the contract programme (having typically worked with the Estimating Department during the bid stage)
▪ Instruct the QS to agree all major preliminary items expenditure, including plant, accommodation
▪ Chair start-up & production meetings (including working with the Regional Director to allocate suitably skilled team members)
Construction & Design:
▪ Lead all aspects of Project Team functions (PEP, Risk & Commercial Success, Financials, Processes, HSEQS, Stakeholder Management, Project Administration, Design Management & Project Close Out)
▪ Ensure that the project team and supply chain have the required H&S skills and competencies in their org to meet HSEQS expectations document
▪ Manages, through others, consultant and subcontract design as required by the contract including delivery of the BIM strategy
Experience / Qualifications Required:
▪ In excess of 5 years’ experience working in the relevant sector or a minimum of 2-3 projects delivered across different industry sectors
▪ Professional qualification in construction related subject.
▪ Good working Knowledge of Design and Build JCT &, NEC3 contracts, as well as with BREEAM/LEED
For more information - reach out to Ciara McKeogh at ICDS on Linkedin / Ph: 087 635 1191 / Apply using the link below.