€125K + Package
Our client a large main contractor currently requires a Contracts Manager who will be responsible for managing projects from €50M to €100M.
A proven track record of delivering building projects required. Current project include residential, commercial, educational, hospitality sectors.
This role will suit someone looking for progression to the next level.
Key Qualities & Skills
• They must be fully adverse with management of the programme on a major scheme and leading a sizeable team and can build a team or parts of it where required.
• They must be able to lead on all thing’s safety and quality etc. also and makes people including his own staff and contractors accountable.
• Sub-contractor management must be a strong part of their skilset i.e. they are able to manage contractors from day one so that delivery of the contractors is tied into their monthly payments correctly month on month.
• Commercial astuteness, They must be able to lead their whole team in a way that everyone is accountable for something and in some way leads back to P&L ownership on the project.
• Being able to manage a budget on a project and having the ability to adapt to change are key.
• Must be able to communicate clearly up and down i.e. to executive members and clients when issuing reports, emails, letters etc. or chairing / attending meetings and must be able to communicate clear instruction to his / her team and extended supply chain
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.