Contracts Manager/Director - €125K + Package
New opportunity with a well-known main contractor that are currently recruiting for a Senior Contracts Manager who will be responsible for managing projects from €50M to €100M.
A proven track record of delivering building projects required. Current project include residential, commercial, educational, hospitality sectors.
This role will suit someone looking for progression to the next level.
Key Qualities & Skills
• You must be fully adverse with management of the programme on a major scheme and leading a sizeable team and can build a team or parts of it where required.
• Sub-contractor management must be a strong part of your skillset and to be able to manage contractors from day one so that delivery of the contractors is tied into their monthly payments correctly month on month.
• Commercial astuteness, you must be able to lead their whole team in a way that everyone is accountable for something and in some way leads back to P&L ownership on the project.
• Being able to manage a budget on a project and having the ability to adapt to change are key.
• Must be able to communicate clearly up and down i.e. to executive members and clients when issuing reports, emails, letters etc. or chairing / attending meetings etc.
For anyone that is looking for an excellent salary and long term career prospects, please send cv to email@example.com