Contracts Manager (Commercial & Residential)
€Neg+ Bonus + Package
Our client is a large developer who are currently undertaking numerous residential & commercial projects across Dublin / Leinster, including high-end housing, apartments, & high-spec office blocks.
Due to expansion, they now require a Contracts Manager for the successful delivery of these projects.
- The Contracts Manager is responsible for managing, mentoring and coordinating on site teams of staff and sub-contractors across multiple projects
- You will provide clear leadership and direction to the site team and subcontractors while maintaining a professional manner at all times
- You will manage the design team members to ensure best value, buildable solutions whilst managing program expectations from planning stage to completion
- You will take charge of managing build quality and customer expectations ensuring all works comply with building regulations and other relevant standards.
- Provides monthly reporting of projects including program, H&S, quality and budget.
- You will ensure strict compliance with drawings, specification, building regulations and good building practice
- You will ensure that all Health and Safety requirements are maintained and drive continuous improvement on sites
- You hold a Degree/Higher Diploma in Construction Management, Engineering or equivalent
- You have 10+years’ residential construction experience
- You must have a background in high-density residential developments
- You will be experienced in managing multiple residential contracts
- You must possess knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- You will have a strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.