€Neg + Package ( Transport, Bonus)
Required for leading infrastructure contactor working across the Leinster region.
Role will involve maanging a large project or portfolio of smaller projects concurrently, ensuring that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes
• Appropriate safety training and qualification for the nature of the works (e.g. IOSHH, PTS).
• Experience in the project management of an engineering project.
• Technical knowledge appropriate to the nature of works.
• Awareness of the administration of construction contracts.
• Experience in developing and maintaining forecasts and budgets.
• Awareness of the use and interpretation of project controls to review the status of a project.
• Working knowledge of planning & programming.
• Strong written, oral and numeracy skills.
• Minimum Level 7, preferable Level 8 Degree in Engineering or Construction Management.
• Commercial and contractual awareness.
• Chartered Engineer or working towards the status.
pension, medical allowance, bonus, company vehicle, professional subscriptions, generous annual leave.
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com call 01-632-1200