Contracts Manager - Civil
€100k + + package
Dublin / Leinster / Midlands
About the opportunity
Our client is a highly successful Main Contractor on the search for a Contracts Manager for Civil related projects. The ideal candidate will have Project Management experience with Roads, Bridges and Infrastructure with projects located in Dublin, Leinster and Midlands.
- Several year's project management experience, five of which should be at Contracts Manager level.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of projects both from a time scale and commercial prospective, typically managing 3+ projects concurrently.
- Effective motivational attributes combined with proven managerial skills, coupled with strong commercial awareness are essential requirements.
- A driving ambition to be a member of the senior management team with promotional prospects to Directorship very achievable based on performance.
- Would suit existing Contracts Manager/Senior Project Manager seeking a move or an experienced Project Manager with a large organisation eager for progression.
- Negotiable Salary (€100k + +Package)