Construction Project Manager
Our client is a leading Main Contractor who are undertaking high-end residential construction and fit out projects in Central London and the Home Counties.
You will be suitably qualified with at least 5 years’ experience of managing complex projects including 5*+ finishes in the UK.
• Full responsibility for the management of a project to include programme/quality/Safety responsibilities.
• Must be a leader with ability to plan and organize a team effort for a project.
• Capable of preparing and executing 4 week lookahead programmes and executing same to ensure the baseline programme is achieved in line with the clients requirements.
• Day to day operational management of site.
• Familiar with close out requirements for the completion of projects.
Fantastic opportunity to join a busy and progressive contractor working on high-end luxury projects.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS