Construction Manager | Netherlands | Neg
Here at ICDS we are currently working with one of our client's who is a lead contractor across Ireland, U.K and Europe.
They are currently looking for an experienced Construction Manager to join them based in the Netherlands.
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Organising workers.
- Exsperience working at a Construction Manager level for at least 6 years ideally.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets.
- Skilled at getting the job done.
- A thorough understanding of the Building Regulations.
- Fully qualified Electrician, a degree/diploma in addition to this is beneficial.
- Relevant construction supervisory or management course.
If interested contact email@example.com