Our client is a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are looking now for an Electrical Construction Manager for a Data Centre in Holland.
The Electrical Construction Manager
Role and Responsibilities:
- Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
- Leads by example - sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by
- Organising tools, plant, machinery and materials.
- Organising workers.
- Supervising construction activities.
- Identifying materials and equipment that may be required.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites
- Analyses and quickly resolves any work problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Training employees.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
The Electrical Engineer will have
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- Fully qualified Electrician, a degree/diploma in addition to this would also be of benefit
- An appropriate Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) card
- Site Supervisor’s Safety Training Scheme, Site Management Safety Training Scheme qualification or other relevant supervisory or management course
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Construction Manager level for at least 6 years
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
What we offer:
Highly Motivational Salary + Package
Long term contract
Performance based bonus
This is a great opportunity for a Construction Manager to join a company that can offer long term career and progression opportunities.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS
Construction Manager - Data Centre - Netherlands - Covered Accomodation - Main Contractor