Construction Clerk (Office based)
€45-50k + Package
Required for leading private developer working on large new housing schemes across Dublin & Leinster.
Role will be office based, with an option to workremotely 1-day per week.
- Construction contract documentation
- Site administration
- Collating of all drawing documents, specifications and registers and reviewing with contractors to confirm drawing are as per priced documents.
- Obtaining Bills of Quantities from QS and reviewing to ensure in line with tender reports.
- Agreeing programme of works with site team and contractor.
- Preliminary H&S Plan for MS Report
- Liaising with design for issue of project instructions for new works and variations
- Main point of contact with professionals regarding on-site certification process and document
- Coordination of construction programmes
- Key liaison between QS and Finance function ensuring all day to day issues that have financial budgetary impacts are communicated and all live issues are being actioned
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200 to discuss.