You will manage all aspects of commissioning for a large-scale healthcare project which is of national and international importance. Interfacing with the contractor, the design team, the equipment vendors and the client.
• Monitoring the day-to-day activities on site for the entire project.
• Manage and coordinate the flow of information
• Reporting and tracking issues arising during the commissioning process.
• Report directly to the Construction Director.
• Develop a high-level commissioning schedule, based on the main contractor’s programme.
• Establish strong relationships to generate a cooperative working philosophy focused on project delivery.
• Monitor commissioning and report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key parameters.
• Engage with client groups to ensure their needs are managed and smooth handover of plant and equipment takes place.
• Arrange handover of all relevant documentation, BIM model and required certification.
• Several years commissioning experience on construction/healthcare projects.
• Third level qualification Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar.
• Client facing with proven communication and organizational skills.
To register your interest in this position, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call 091 564008.