ICDS have been retained to source a Commercial Manager to work on the construction of a new hospital in Dublin which is the largest project within the Government’s Capital Plan. The construction is well progressed with Frame and Façade expected to be completed by the end of 2020.
Working closely with the Commercial Director you will oversee the two construction Contracts to achieve satisfactory outcomes in terms of risks and finances.
You will assist in achieving the objective of building the new hospital to optimal design, on time and within budget, including effective financial planning and management on the project.
The successful candidate will ideally:
• Be a Chartered Surveyor with Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, or commercial / contract management or other relevant discipline
• Minimum 10+ years post graduate experience and minimum 4 years in a Commercial Manager’s role
• Must have extensive knowledge of procurement, contract management and contract administration on major building construction projects (> €100m). Experience of healthcare construction projects would be an advantage
• Has fulfilled the role of Commercial Manager on at least one major project or portfolio of projects
• Must be computer literate (MS Office and other relevant IT packages)
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with the ability to engage at all levels within the project team and with stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a landmark project which will play a central role in the provision of healthcare services throughout Ireland.
To register your interest please apply online or contact in confidence George at ICDS