Our client is a leading main contractor who specialise within the High-End Residential construction and fit out sectors.
They have an urgent requirmeent for a Construction Buyer to be based out of their UK HQ in Kensington.
You will have full responsibility for the Procurement of materials and Plant to service project requirements, demonstrating value for money through competitive tendering and pricing analysis to minimise risk and maximise commercial opportunity.
• Contribute to Commercial Reports – CVR to be produced monthly by QS with continuous update
• Buying Procurement Schedule – continuous update
• Competitive Tender enquiries and analysis
• Scopes of Works for materials
• Measurement, scheduling, take-off’s etc
• Approval of Purchase Invoices for payment
• Material pricing for cost planning and tendering
• Coding of Material and Plant Invoices
You will the following skills:
• Clear and accurate communication
• Knowledge of market rates and prices
• Analytical and accurate
• Computer Literacy
• Use of Measurement Software
• Compliance with operating procedures and controls
• Attention to detail
• Written literacy
• Planning and organisational
• Delivering within a high-performance culture
Fantastic opportunity for candidates with at least 2-4 years construction buying/procurement experience who are looking for career progression.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS