Business & Project Support (Construction)
Dublin City, (Multisite)
€Neg + Package
Required for leading residential homebuilder delivering new homes across Dublin, Kildare, Wicklow and are active on 20+ sites across the Greater Dublin Area.
Reporting to the Head of Construction and Operations and will provide proactive project and organisation support to Senior Management as well as Regional Project Teams.
This role is based in Dublin City Centre and sites in the Greater Dublin region. (Some travel is required for this role).The successful person will be an experienced, motivated team player who thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Assist the Head of Construction & Operations and Regional Project Managers in providing a well-organised and efficient system of work to deliver the desired business outcomes.
• Act as a gatekeeper for the Head of Construction & Operations and be the main point of contact for various teams,
• Act as a liaison with project sites on behalf of the Head of Construction & Operation, to ensure that each business unit is fully supported and has a direct line of communication with the central support function,
• Communicate with various stakeholders across the business to ensure alignment on project actions and deliverables,
• Preparation for Leadership Team and Executive reviews (liaising with functional leads for slide decks, meeting and attendance and minutes),
• Represent the Construction Function with the Head of Construction, capturing actions and ensuring outcomes are completed in a timely manner.
• Preparation of monthly summary progress reports for the Construction & Operations Function,
• Conduct research and create reports and presentations to a high standard for internal and external use,
• Assist the budgeting process and responsible for expense management,
• Management and tracking of H&S training and certificates including compliance documentation,
• Build strong and collaborative relationships across all Functions.
• Be a point of contact for queries and escalate as appropriate with key members of the Construction & Operations Function.
• Complete project management tasks for the Construction Function.
• Responsible for diary management, monthly report compilation, minute taking and general administration for HOCO.
• Proactive and forward-thinking approach while undertaking all duties to ensure the Construction & Operations Function achieves their objectives
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200