Building Surveyor | Dublin | Highly Competitive Salary
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Building Surveyor to join their team. This is a unique opportunity for a Building Surveyor to broaden their knowledge and experience. Candidates must have a minimum of 2-3 years of onsite experience. Exclusive training will be provided to the right candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Carry out in-depth onsite inspections.
• Preparing comprehensive reports.
• Keep all information updated on company systems.
• Customer follow-up where required.
• Ability to communicate with clients.
• Ability to sell onsite.
• Ability to plan, manage and monitor surveys and works.
• Liaise directly with Operations and Administration Divisions to schedule all surveys and works.
• Ensure compliance with current Building Controls and Health and Safety regulations.
• Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
Knowledge & Experience Required
• Degree qualified as a Building Surveyor or Construction Engineer.
• 2-3 + years onsite experience.
• Chartered is preferred but not essential.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• Sales experience is an advantage.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong Organisational and administrative skills are essential.
• Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Office 365 is essential.
• Approachable and friendly communication manner.
• Efficient time management.
• Good understanding and knowledge of buildings must be evident.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.