Building Services Manager
€Neg + Package
One of Ireland leading main contractors is actively expanding their building services division in the Limerick region.
Currently undertaking complex pharmaceutical projects, they undertake across Ireland and Europe.
As Building Services Manager, you will be responsible for the installation and maintenance of any building services elements of the projects.
The ideal candidate will come from a similar background and have experience working for a main contractor or large subcontractor.
- Delivery of planned and reactive maintenance to all building plant, equipment, and systems
- To meet and exceed expectations, and agreed service level agreements Assist other trades in completion of multi-disciplinary works as and when required
- To supervise specialist sub-contractors whilst on-site
- Monitor and review the BMS head-end Respond to Building Management System alarms, and effect emergency repairs as required
- Ensure that Method Statements and Risk Assessments are prepared for all tasks carried out to ensure safe working practices
- Ensure the provision of a safe & healthy working environment and ensure compliance with all company policies and processes.
- relevant trade qualification
- You will have strong experience in commercial mechanical systems
- Ability to understand technical documents Qualification
- Ability to understand technical documents Comply with recognised procedures and systems, and strive to deliver the best quality
To register your interest, Please forward CV to email@example.com or call 087 635 1191