Our Client is one of Ireland's largest Main Contractors, a highly reputable organisation who would be recognised as an excellent company to work for.
Their main body of work consists of new build / refurbishment works in the Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Hotels, Residential and Healthcare sectors.
They are now looking for M&E Project Manager to be based in Dublin.
- Manage all technical MEP related elements of the project.
- Maintain good relationships with consultants and contractors whilst monitoring performance
- Management and project reporting of all contractual and commercial aspects in relation to MEP.
• Degree qualified in Building Services or similar
• Relevant experience in Building Services with a Main Contractor or Sub Contractor
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Building Services Manager to join a leading main contractor who offers excellent salary and employment conditions.
Send CV in Word to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build.