Building Services Engineer(s)& Project Manager(s) | Leinster
€60-75k, Bonus, Pension, Car & Several Benefits.
Our client has a unique opportunity for high calibre Building Services Engineers & Project Managers reporting to the Building Services Director, you will coordinate the mechanical and electrical services design and installation on high-density residential / apartment projects.
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems on residential projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover.
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving.
- Coordinate with project design teams as required for M&E system interfaces with architectural and structural elements.
- Oversight of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved.
- Supplement the company’s innovation and value engineering processes in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Management of the Temporary Electric/ water systems
- Third level education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services.
- 7+ years post qualification experience in similar management role.
- Interest in energy management and emerging trends in residential building services design and construction.
- Trade background an advantage but not essential.
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery.
Search & contact Matthew Walsh on LinkedIn, email email@example.com, or call 087-145-5517 for more details.