Building Services Engineer(s)& Project Manager(s) | Dublin & Leinster
c.€Six Fig, Bonus, Pension, Car & Several Benefits.
Our client has a unique opportunity for high calibre Building Services Engineers & Project Managers reporting to the Building Services Director, you will coordinate the mechanical and electrical services design and installation on high-density residential / apartment projects.
- Continuous management and monitoring of the installation quality for M&E systems on residential projects, from initial coordination to final commissioning and handover.
- Support the site construction management teams in the coordination of on-site M&E installations and assist with onsite problem solving.
- Coordinate with project design teams as required for M&E system interfaces with architectural and structural elements.
- Oversight of M&E sub-contractors onsite, ensuring programme and quality expectations are achieved.
- Supplement the company’s innovation and value engineering processes in consideration and implementation of best-in-class mechanical / electrical systems and products.
- Management of the Temporary Electric/ water systems
- Third level education in Mechanical, Electrical or Building Services.
- 3+ years post qualification experience in similar management role.
- Interest in energy management and emerging trends in residential building services design and construction.
- Trade background an advantage but not essential.
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery.
Search & connect with BarryKelly on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrykelly/ for a confidential discussion.