BCAR Coordinator / Site Administrator
c.€45k + Transport
Required for Tier-1 residential developer, visiting sites in the Dublin (North/South) on Residential Projects ibcluding apartment and housing developments in excess of 500+Units.
Option to be based in Dublin 13 or city centre.
• To ensure that the company values are constantly communicated, achieved and where possible exceeded from all individuals within the company
• Coordination and liaison with all parties involved in a construction project and ensure that accurate information is recorded on all platforms, file registers and in physical formats that are required under company policies and legislation.
• Undertaking timely site inspections with documented reporting on same including following up on outstanding matters.
• Gathering of all required documentation at all stages and phases for the project for commencement and completion notices
• Verification and Compilation of required product certification from contractors
• Tracking of open compliance issues on projects to ensure satisfactory closure
• Attending client, design and site meetings as relevant
• Compilation and production of inspection plans during the course of a project
• Completion of commencement notices
• Materials Control – Ensure that all materials have relevant technical guidance documents
• Engage with site team, main contractor and sub-contractors and purchasers with regards to all relevant paperwork
• Data Entry and management of various online systems.
Contact John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200 to discuss.