Our client is a privately owned property developer operating in both the private and public housing sectors throughout the south east of England. They have a reputation for providing homes of the highest quality, backed up with first class customer service.
They are looking for an Assistant Site Manager to assist with the development of a New Build Housing project in East Sussex.
The ideal candidate should have the following;
- Proven previous experience in the Residential or Technical Sector
- Professional Building Qualifications
- Current Health & Safety knowledge
- Timber frame experience would be advantageous
The Client we are recruiting for also offer the following benefits;
- 25 days increasing to 28 days holiday with service
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car or Car expenses
- Generous pension scheme
- Professional Fee’s paid
- Staff Discount & Childcare vouchers
If you are looking for a new position & feel like you could be the right candidate, please apply with your C.V today or please email me on –Bradley.firstname.lastname@example.org