Assistant Quantity Surveyor x2
Holland & Belgium
€Neg + Package (Flights, Accom etc.)
Required for leading interiors contractor working on large construction projects in mainland Europe.
Accountable for all aspects of surveying and commercial functions on Profit Centre projects.
Position Typically Reports To: -
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Managing Surveyor / Regional Manager
Key Accountabilities and Deliverables: -
- Assist in maximisation of value recovery, cost control and cash management.
- Assist in the protection of companies’ commercial position.
- Assist in the administration of Contract Records.
- Assist in the production of monthly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of final reports.
- Assist in procurement as directed.
Key Tasks: -
- Assist in the overall financial, contractual and legal contract of their projects.
- Close liaison with Senior Quantity Surveyor Managing Surveyor or PCM.
- Knowledge & understanding of our obligations under the Contract.
- Assist in the preparation of contract budget including PEP.
- Maximise Value Recovery and cash.
- Assist in the administration of contract Records.
- Assist in the procurement function.
- Assist in the production of JCR’s and JCS’s monthly.
- Measurement and valuation.
- Production of Loss and Expense claims with Regional / Commercial Director.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Use of CVDO procedure
- Obtain tax and insurance details on subcontractors
- Attend contract handovers if required
- Assist in ensuring that the terms and conditions of subcontractor’s orders are agreed
- Assist in the weekly and monthly closeout disciplines
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.