Assistant Planner (Developer)
€Neg+ Package (Bonus)
Assistant Planner/ Programmer required for leading residential developer who are active on 10+ residential projects across Dublin including large housing, apartment, and student accommodation units.
Positon will report into Senior Planner and liaise with Planning team.
Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Manage the Project Programming / Scheduling process across a portfolio of residential development projects throughout all stages of the project from Initiation, Planning, Tender, to Construction and Handover, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer
- Liaise with the project delivery teams during the planning and construction stages to develop robust working programmes
- Develop and maintain a project “dashboard” system for the monitoring of planning stage workstreams and construction contract package performance against baseline
- Develop and maintain the master programme across the projects portfolio to assist annual business planning and longer term strategic planning within the Group
- Lead the analysis of project workstreams and construction site operations for improved productivity and interface management
- Develop and maintain a Progress Reporting System for submission of periodic Programme reports to Senior Management, with a strong emphasis on Critical Path and key milestone identification.
- Degree / Higher Diploma level qualification in Engineering, Construction Management or related discipline
- 1+ years’ post qualification experience
- Knowledge of property (residential) development planning and building systems across both low and high-density projects
- competency in Project Controls Software tools including Microsoft Project / Primavera / Excel.
To register your interest please click aply or call John on +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.