Works Inspector (Civil) / Clerk of Works | Dublin (North)
c.€70k, Pension, & Benefits
For an aviation project in North Dublin. You will be working in an integrated team to support the delivery of a Capital Investment Plan of circa €2bn within an operating airport environment over several years.
- Overseeing the safety, quality, construction, testing, commissioning, engaging with stakeholders, handover and completion including rectification of all defects of specific projects.
- Liaising with the appropriate operational departments and ensuring that the contractor does not disrupt the everyday operation of passengers, staff and stakeholders.
- Monitor and document progress on site and report everyday activities to the Project manager.
- Proven experience of supervision on major civil / building programmes / projects (preferably in the aviation sector).
- Formal engineering training and technical qualification relevant to the discipline required, e.g., civil, structural, mechanical, electrical Ot Trade with proven experience.
- Experience of operating in an aviation site-based supervisory position
- Ability to prepare engineering report.
Search & contact BarryKelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for details.