€Neg + Package
Our client is the premier housebuilding company in Ireland. The Group is well positioned with a highly attractive landbank of strategically located sites in the Greater Dublin area.
Our client has a unique opportunity for a high calibre Utilities Coordinator. This is a newly created role, within the Operations team reporting to the M&E Coordinator.
You will assist in the administration and coordination of the utilities installation of residential projects.
- Typically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- General administration of all interfacing with public utility providers including electricity, gas, telecoms, water and drainage providers.
- Management of statutory bodies and utility providers including processing, tracking and monitoring of all applications for new connections and diversions.
- Liaising with statutory bodies to ensure on time delivery of services in accordance with contractual commitments.
- Development of positive working relationships with key stakeholders within public utility groups
- Exploring new business opportunities and innovation with utility providers.
- Coordinating completion and handover of services, utilities and roads for taking-in-charge by local authority.
- Oversight of final metered connections process to new homes.
- Submission and oversight of Road opening applications to local authorities.
The candidate – key requirements
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Industry background preferable
- A strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where relationships, organisation, and a high attention to detail is required
- Customer focussed individual with a “can do” attitude
- Team player, organised, self-motivated and ability to work on own initiative
- Strong relationship builder and communicator
- Focus on deadlines and commitment to programme delivery
To register your interest please click apply or call John on +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more