Our client is a leading planning and environmental consultancy specialising in infrastructure, primarily renewable energy and wireless telecommunications.
They operate across Ireland and UK and currently require a Senior Planner for their Galway office.
The role will involve managing a number of large scale renewable energy planning applications as well as overseeing the planning work of the in-house team.
The successful candidate will have:
• Minimum of 5 years post-graduate private/public sector experience;
• A recognised (IPI or RTPI) planning qualification;
• Excellent working knowledge of the Irish Planning system
• Meticulous attention to detail and excellent report writing skills;
• Strong project management skills
• Experience in renewable energy
• Good analytical skills and IT competency
Write and lead on planning applications/EIA
Project manage multi-disciplinary teams of professionals;
Effective client liaison at all stages of projects;
Undertaking background research, desk studies, site visits and preparing planning and environmental assessments and reports;
Working collaboratively with clients, colleagues and external consultants;
Ability to analyse planning policy and make recommendations to clients and colleagues;
Liaising with Planning Authorities and other statutory bodies
Attendance at meetings with clients, project teams and other stakeholders.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.