Site Manager – Limerick (Mid West Region)
New opportunity to join a civil engineering contractor due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions. They are in need of a Site Manager in the Mid West Region. You will be working on Civil & Utilities projects in Limerick, Clare, Tipperary and Kerry.
• Managing the day to day activity on site
• Coordinating site staff and sub-contractors on site
• Ensuring completion dates are met
• Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
• Ensuring quality of works
• Maintain site documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and H+S and Quality paperwork
The ideal candidate will have:
• Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
• Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
• An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
• To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
They offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
• Learning and Development opportunities.
• Further education
• Company vehicles
• Opportunities to travel
• Company laptop
• Company phone
• Flexible working environments and many more.
If interested in the role, please apply online