Site Engineer - Civil
€Neg + Package
Site Engineers (Junior & Intermediate) required for leading Main Building Contractor to work on civil projects in Cork.
- Setting out, levelling, and surveying the site.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Managing, monitoring, and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect
- Planning the work and efficiently organizing the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience on Building Projects
- Strong operational skills and an attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and familiar with relevant software packages
- Project Programming using MS Project or Asta
To register your interest, please send CV to email@example.com or call 01-632-1200