Site Engineer – Caribbean - $TAX FREE
Our client is a leading Caribbean Main Contractor who specialise in Civil Works, Building Construction, Piling and Marine Works.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Site Engineer to work on projects in Antigua and Barbuda.
• Detailed Setting out of Infrastructure works including Runways, Pavement, Earthworks, Drainage, Structures
• 2Programming Works
• Co-ordinating Labour, Subcontractors and suppliers of materials ensuring that production is completed within planned cost and duration and compliant with works specifications.
• Liasing with Project ensuring works are to programme
• Ensuring works are undertaken with full regard to Health and Safety best practice.
• Producing and maintain progress reports
• Measuring and Estimating Works
• Bachelor/BSc Degree qualified
• 2-3 Years’ experience in Civil Engineering Site Works
• Strong Technical, Commercial and Computer Skills
• Salary depending on experience (TAX FREE)
• 2 Flights per Year
• Progression within Company
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a location that has sandy beaches, crystal clear sea and one of the best climates in the world!
To register your interest please apply online.