Site Engineer - Ashbourne, Co. Meath
12 months contract
Site Engineer required for an Irish Government Organisation to work on the construction of a flood alleviation scheme in Ashbourne, Co. Meath.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Management of the day-to-day activities of a direct labour workforce of up to 20 personnel;
• Setting out including levelling / Total-station / GPS work;
• Daily record keeping including Daily Allocation Sheets and Plant Sheets;
• Management of sub-contractors;
• Providing assistance with the procurement of goods and services; etc.
Level 8 degree in Civil Engineering.
Valid driving licence and own car.
CIF Managing Safety in Construction qualification.
Please forward your CV in Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or visit www.icds.ie/build for others.