Our client is a leading main contractor who operate throughout the UK and Ireland.
Due to continued expansion, they require a Setting-Out Engineer for a role based in Edinburgh on a roads project.
- Setting Out – groundworks & structural – Use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
- Coordinating site drawings
- Daily liaison with the project team, design team, and subcontractors
- Monitoring and recording of materials, plant, and logistics
- Implementing QA procedures, concrete pre/post pour checks, RFI’s and resolves technical issues
- Record keeping and reporting
- Assist in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site.
- Relevant Third level Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Previous Main Contractor experience
- Previous projects experience on Civil Engineering projects (Highways, Drainage, Earthworks etc)
- Proficient in the use of GPS, robotic total station, and levelling equipment is essential
- Excellent IT skills – knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navis works, Microsoft
This is a permanent PAYE role and you can benefit from:
- Competitive Salary, Company Vehicle or Travel Allowance, Relocation Allowance (where applicable), Company Laptop, Company phone, Pension, Life insurance, Income Protection, Continuous Professional Development (CPD), Access to Lifestyle Benefits (such as, Bike to work scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, Sports & Social Club) and many more.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS