Senior Quantity Surveyor (Civils)
€Neg + Car + pension
Our client is one of Ireland's largest Civil Engineering companies, with a reputation for delivering some of the country's largest infrastructural projects including motorways.
They are currently looking for a Senior QS (5+ years’ experience) to work on a large roads project in Kilkenny.
This is a long term and permanent role with a well-established company, with a busy order book for the future.
- Oversee all commercial aspects of the contract, support site staff in understanding the contract documents in order to satisfy the clients requirements and recognise variations.
- Commercial feedback into internal and client systems, and management of internal systems
- Provision of commercial/productivity information to Senior Management Team in order to aid decision making
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Commercial Manager to manage and support commercial team members
- Reviewing productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Ensure accurate work in progress
- Preparation of sub contracts.
- Monitoring costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern / loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
- Manage surveyors on projects
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info