Senior Project Manager (Civil)
Our client is a Tier 1 Contractor who are undertaking a large civil engineering project in Wexford. This project has just commenced and is long term given he scale.
Experience in bulk earthworks, utilities, substations, and pipelines is desirable.
- Reporting to a company director
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- A relevant 3rd level qualification in Civil Engineering
- Strong Project Management experience in large civils projects / strong groundworks experience/ bulk earthworks experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- €75k-€85k, Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
- Pension, Excellent career prospects
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200