We are looking for a Senior Highway Engineer who wants to be part of one of the most interesting, challenging, unusual and rewarding projects in UK for one of top main contractors in the World.
Your job is about supporting the engineering design team based in Peterborough office, playing an important role in the delivery of a wide variety of highway schemes from the design of major bypass and link road schemes through to junction improvements, cycleway and traffic calming schemes.
- Oversee and manage highway designs prepared by engineers and technicians.
- Prepare, check and review engineering output including technical reports.
- Provide technical leadership to the teams.
- Mentor less experienced staff.
The ideal candidate for us:
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Relevant degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of Design Manual for Roads and Bridges/Specification for Highway Works relating to the design and maintenance of local authority highway and transport schemes
- Evidence of managing design teams to achieve client time, cost and quality expectations
- Skills using software such as AutoCAD Civils 3D/Bentley MX Roads and WinDES Microdrainage
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS – email@example.com