Senior Engineer/Site Agent (Civil) | Ulster & Leinster
€Six Fig Package (Car, Accom, Bonus, Pension & Several Benefits).
Our client is a major contractor with civil engineering & construction interests nationwide. They are now recruiting a Senior Engineer/Site Agent to deliver major infrastructure & motorway works on time and within budget in Co Antrim & Co Dublin.
Senior Engineer/Site Agent (Civil)
- Required for major new transportation hub incorporating rail, road, and marine works.
- Also, for major new motorway costing multiple of millions to include associated earthworks and structures.
- You will have previous project experience on earthworks, embankments, road, rail, or marine works.
- Liaising with the local authorities, managing the ‘in-house’ site team, and monitoring the subbies in relation to quality, time, and cost.
- As a minimum, you will have seven years post grad experience (Cert, Dip or Degree), be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge and experience of constructing complex, fast track, infrastructure related civil engineering / earthworks projects.
- Largescale infrastructure project on national & international importance.
Connect with BarryKelly on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/barrykelly/ for a confidential discussion.