Quantity Surveyor - Limerick City
One of the fastest growing Civil Engineering companies in Ireland have an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Quantity Surveyor for a Public Realm Project in Limerick City.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Commercial Director and project team and will be responsible for managing the Quantity Surveying functions of the contract to maximise commercial success and profitability.
They offer attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits based on experience.
• All Quantity Surveying duties including re-measurement, preparation of monthly progress applications and settlement of final accounts.
• Preparation of interim progress applications for payment and internal valuations.
• Interim payments and settlement of subcontractors final account.
• Negotiate with client's representatives and other consultants.
• Advise on commercial risks within the project.
• Preparation of monthly contract cost reports and management accounts information.
• Preparation of Cost Preliminaries etc.
Who they’re looking for:
• A third level qualification in a construction-related discipline, preferable Quantity Surveying.
• Experience in the utility/civil engineering sector.
• Must hold a full clean drivers licence.
They offer strong competitive salaries and packages along with benefits such as;
• Learning and Development opportunities.
• Company vehicles (depending on the role).
• Company laptop.
• Company phone
• Flexible working environments.
Please apply online or contact Andreea at ICDS Recruitment