Our client is seeking a QS for a long term Civil Engineering (Metro, Rail, Tunnelling etc.) project in Copenhagen, Denmark. This will be a full time permanent role.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Cost control and management of the Civil's project
• Preparation of Internal Costs / Value reports on a monthly basis.
• Preparation and Management of Subcontracts suppliers and material Procurement Schedules
• Responsibility for agreeing monthly valuations with Client
• Budget control / materials management
• Ability to negotiate with contractors, suppliers with a view to agree final accounts
• Procurement of sub-contractors and suppliers
• Ability to manage subcontractors accounts/interim valuations
• Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying with 3-5 years’ experience working within Civils
• Experience in pricing projects
• Experience working towards tight deadlines and budgets, dealing with interim payments.
• Excellent client relationship skills
Please forward your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and/or visit www.icds.ie/build for others.