Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Quantity Surveyor required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large project in West Dublin.
The Quantity Surveyor will work within the Civil Division and will have responsibility for this specific project, with scope to move into more of a Senior Role within the company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in quantity surveying with a Main or Civil contractor.
Our client has a strong pipeline of projects for mostly blue-chip clients and have an excellent reputation as an employer.
• Degree qualified with at least 5 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying with a Main or Civil Contractor.
• Quantity Surveyor experience with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK is essential.
• Work closely with the Senior Quantity Surveyor and report to them.
• Liaising with stakeholders on relevant queries and taking ownership to resolve the same.
• Issuing tender queries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise on any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate.
• Issuing of tender inquiries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise on any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate.
• Preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Senior Quantity Surveyor.
• Measure work packages, generate BOQ, issue tender documents to suppliers and sub-contractors.
• Work closely with Senior Quantity Surveyor on Sub-contractor and supplier payment.
• Preparing monthly CVR Reports with focus on the cost to complete.
Excellent salary circa €60k++
Top benefits package
Excellent career development.
Company vehicle or vehicle allowance.
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200 to discuss.