Quantity Surveyor – Civil/Utilities – Dublin
Neg + car allowance
Quantity Surveyor needed to join the commercial team of a leading main contractor that specialises in the utility sector.
• Manage the commercial performance, cashflow, margin management (commercial value creation) and commercial risk on allocated projects
• Contribute to the management and maintenance of a contract cost reporting system, ensuring all financial information is managed and up-to-date and tracked with budget/tender allowances, commitments and deviations highlighted and managed
• Ensure that sub-contractor’s accounts are managed strictly in accordance with their terms and conditions etc.
• A degree in Quantity Surveying, with 2 to 5 years’ experience
• Membership of a relevant professional body such as SCSI/RICS, is desirable but not essential
• Previous experience in quantity surveying within a relevant business environment is desirable but not essential
• Commercial awareness is required to assess margin, risk and cashflow
• The ability to apply the knowledge and principles of commercial management to projects
This is a permanent position.
Please forward your CV in Word Format to email@example.com and/or visit www.icds.ie/build for others.