Job Title: Rail Project Manager
As a Rail Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of rail projects, including Civils, Groundworks, Rail Minor Works, Upgrades to Stations, and Infrastructure. Your role will encompass project planning, execution, and successful delivery while ensuring strict adherence to paperwork, compliance, and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Lead and manage the entire project lifecycle from initiation to completion.
- Develop comprehensive project plans, schedules, and budgets.
- Monitor project progress, identifying and mitigating risks and issues.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Coordinate all project activities, including resource allocation and subcontractor management.
Compliance and Documentation:
- Ensure compliance with all relevant safety, quality, and regulatory standards.
- Maintain accurate project documentation, including contracts, permits, and reports.
- Track and manage project expenses, approvals, and change orders.
- Implement and maintain effective document control procedures.
- Keep abreast of industry regulations and best practices, updating processes accordingly.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Provide regular project status updates and reports to clients.
- Foster strong client relationships through effective communication and problem-solving.
- Negotiate and manage client contracts and change requests.
- Ensure client satisfaction and identify opportunities for additional business.
- Proven experience managing rail projects, including Civils, Groundworks, Rail Minor Works, and Infrastructure.
- In-depth knowledge of rail industry standards, regulations, and safety protocols.
- Strong familiarity with project management methodologies and tools.
- Excellent paperwork and documentation skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills for effective client interaction.
- Proficiency in project management software and Microsoft Office suite.
Education and Certification:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, Project Management, or a related field (Master's preferred).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in rail project management, including successful project deliveries.
- Proven track record of managing complex projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with financial management, budgeting, and cost control.
- Prior experience in client-facing roles, demonstrating strong client relationship management skills.
Please apply online or contact Nithin at ICDS for a confidential discussion