Position: Project Manager
Our client are looking for an experienced Project Manager to lead a large scale design and build security upgrade to a critical infrastructure facility in the south of Scotland. The candidate will ensure that the scope of works are delivered in a safe manner, on time, to the required quality standards, meeting the acceptance criteria and achieving the expected financial outcomes.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
• Plan and deliver all work on a medium sized site or many smaller sites, ensuring work is completed on time and to standard.
• Ensure contract programmes are planned, reviewed and delivered.
• Build and develop the wider operational team to deliver all aspects of the project/contract requirements.
• Line management of Site Managers, Assistant Site Managers and Section Managers.
• Responsible for effective client relationship management and provides updates to internal and external stakeholders on project/contract progress.
• Ensure risk assessments are created, in place and reviewed as and when required.
• Ensures operating plans are in place to ensure sufficient resources and materials are in place.
• Responsible for all commercial activities associated with the project including the delivery of the agreed gross margin, management of cost control and other key commercial and financial metrics.
• Mirror the Company Values of Safety, Leadership, Integrity and Respect in all behaviours.
• Actively promote and embed Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in all your work and support and comply with all organisational initiatives, policies and procedures on EDI
Skills and Experience:
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.