Position: Project Manager- Groundworks
Our client is a civil engineering sub-contractor working on projects for high-level clients and contractors in Central London.
They are looking for a Project Manager to look after packages worth between £10-£12m in Central London. The candidate will have to have strong groundworks, drainage, and civil experience.
- Agreeing on the timescales, costs, and resources needed to deliver the project
- Selecting and leading a project team
- Negotiating with contractors and suppliers for materials and services
- Reporting regularly on progress to the client
- Maintaining effective communication with stakeholders
- Resolving any issues/ delays which may occur
- Communicating with clients, contractors, colleagues, and suppliers on the progress of a project
- Making sure all paperwork is done for making bids and spending
- Any other reasonable requests as required by the needs of the business.
- HNC/HND or degree in Civil Engineering
- SMSTS/SSTS and CSCS Black Card if possible
- Computer literate and strong organisational skills
- Strong organisational and management skills
- Good Health and Safety knowledge and background
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking at working on large projects with this well-run subcontractor. Good career progression and will look at candidates looking to make the step up from Site Manager or Construction Manager Roles.
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment